January 10, 2021 In Business Law, Fiance Visa

Bringing a Family Member to Live in the US

How to Bring a Family Member to the US American-born or naturalized citizens have many legal options when reunifying with family members living abroad. These options may include green cards, fianc√©(e) visas, K-3/K-4 visa, or…