News & Info

The Legal Requirements for a H-2B Visa

Introduction U.S. employers may hire international workers to perform temporary nonagricultural services on a one-time, seasonal, peak load, or intermittent basis under an H-2B visa, also called a “guest worker” visa. In this post, a

Read More »

Bringing a Family Member to Live in the US

How to Bring a Family Member to the US American-born or naturalized citizens have many legal options when reunifying with family members living abroad. These options may include green cards, fiancé(e) visas, K-3/K-4 visa, or

Read More »